DEST course: Basics of taxonomy: describing, illustrating and communicating biodiversity
The Distributed European School of Taxonomy is offering a two-week training course on "Basics of taxonomy: describing, illustrating and communicating biodiversity". The course is ideal for early career and future taxonomists who want to learn more about DELTA, digital drawing, scientific illustration, writing and communication, and Scratchpads.
- Registration deadline is approaching: 24 June 2013
- Course dates: 14-25 October 2013
- Course venue: Sven Lovén Centre for Marine Sciences, Kristineberg, Sweden
- Target audience: MSc students, PhD students, early career researchers; from any nationality
- Registration fee: 1200 Euro (includes course attendance, course material, accommodation and meals)
For detailed information and registration, please visit:
DEST is offering four grants of 500 Euro to attend this course. For eligibility criteria and application procedure, see the above webpage.
ForBio is offering travel grants to cover the course fee, and travel and accommodation costs for ForBio members. Contact Heidi Solstad (email@example.com) for more information.