ForBio's vision is to meet the community's need of biodiversity information by strengthening research and expertise in biosystematics.
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowships training program and potential hosts Apr. 28, 2017
- 2017 ForBio Annual Meeting registration now open! Feb. 2, 2017
- Welcome Galina Gussarova as new ForBio coordinator in Tromsø! July 13, 2016
- The elephant in the room: Ecological and Evolutionary implications of cryptic species May 14, 2016
- Welcome Aino Hosia as new ForBio coordinator in Bergen! May 13, 2016
- 2016 ForBio Annual Meeting - Keynotes Feb. 16, 2016
Research School in Biosystematics – ForBio
Our ambition is to train a new generation of biosystematists to meet the society’s needs for biodiversity expertise and at the same time to strengthen the research in biosystematics in the Nordic countries. To achieve that, we offer a wide range of both practical and theoretical courses in biosystematics and provide a platform for facilitating teaching and research collaboration between Nordic research institutes.
- Contact information
- Frequently Asked Questions
We are happy to announce the 7th Annual ForBio Meeting! We invite all graduate students, postdocs, supervisors, faculty and the broader biosystematics community to join us in Tromsø - the city of Northern Lights and the heart of Arctic Biodiversity and Biosystematics research.