ForBio's vision is to meet the community's need of biodiversity information by strengthening research and expertise in biosystematics.
Research School in Biosystematics – ForBio
Our ambition is to train a new generation of biosystematists to meet the society’s needs for biodiversity expertise and at the same time to strengthen the research in biosystematics in Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. To achieve that, we offer a wide range of both practical and theoretical courses in biosystematics and provide a platform for facilitating teaching and research collaboration between Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish research institutes.
- ForBio collaborates with NABiS May 3, 2013
- ForBio collaborate with DEST (Distributed European School of Taxonomy) Feb 22, 2013
- Preliminary ForBio course schedule 2013: updated Feb 11, 2013
- ForBio annual meeting 2013: registration deadline extended. Jan 28, 2013
- ForBio annual meeting 2013: we have a program! Jan 25, 2013