ForBio's vision is to meet the community's need of biodiversity information by strengthening research and expertise in biosystematics.
- The elephant in the room: Ecological and Evolutionary implications of cryptic species May 14, 2016
- Welcome Aino Hosia as new ForBio coordinator in Bergen! May 13, 2016
- 2016 ForBio Annual Meeting - Keynotes Feb 16, 2016
- 2016 ForBio Annual Meeting Jan 12, 2016
- Recruitment continues: ForBio coordinator wanted in Tromsø! Dec 3, 2015
Research School in Biosystematics – ForBio
Our ambition is to train a new generation of biosystematists to meet the society’s needs for biodiversity expertise and at the same time to strengthen the research in biosystematics in the Nordic countries. To achieve that, we offer a wide range of both practical and theoretical courses in biosystematics and provide a platform for facilitating teaching and research collaboration between Nordic research institutes.